How to Set Up Your Meta Facebook Business Manager in 2022
This is a guide on how to set up your Facebook Business Manager.
1) Go to business.facebook.com and click “Create Account”.
2) Enter your business name, email address, and password. Then click “Sign Up”.
3) Add your business information, such as your address and phone number. Then click “Continue”.
4) Choose the page you want to use for your business. If you don’t have a page yet, click “Create Page”.
5) Follow the prompts to finish setting up your Facebook Business Manager account.
Now that you’ve set up your Facebook Business Manager account, you can start using it to manage your Facebook Page and ads. You can also use it to track your business’s performance and get insights into your customers.
If you have any questions about setting up or using Facebook Business Manager, feel free to leave a comment below.
Are you looking for help launching or scaling your e-commerce brand?
Here are 4 ways we can do this together:
1. FREE PRODUCT LAUNCH BUNDLE: Download not 1 but 3 product launch resources including… My step-by-step system, checklist, and printable launch calendar! CLICK HERE
2. MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: We release one video per week to help you with practical advice on how to launch and scale your e-commerce brand. The best part? It’s some of my best advice I’m giving away for free CLICK HERE
3. THE PRODUCT LAUNCHPAD, our signature group coaching program. Product Launchpad is a course, community, and interactive program where you are coached and guided from where you are now, to launching a successful e-commerce brand. Whether you’re looking to launch on Kickstarter, or your own website, we’ve got you covered. LEARN MORE
4. APPLY TO WORK 1ON1 WITH US: If you’re looking to partner with us, we offer white-glove marketing services to help you scale your brand. From paid traffic and conversion strategies, we help profitably grow your storefront and audience. LEARN MORE