What Completing An Ironman Taught Me About Product Launches
Building an eCommerce Business and competing in a 17 Hour Triathalon actually have a lot in common. A few years ago, I decided to sign up for an Ironman race. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I knew it would be a challenge. And it was! Completing an Ironman taught me a lot about product launches.
Here are nine lessons that you can apply to your next product launch.
- Khierstyn, founder of LaunchandScale.co
PS. To learn more about how you can use pre-orders for upcoming products, check out some of my favorite resources below.
Here are 4 ways we can do this together:
1. FREE PRODUCT LAUNCH BUNDLE: Download not 1 but 3 product launch resources including… My step-by-step system, checklist, and printable launch calendar! CLICK HERE
2. MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: We release one video per week to help you with practical advice on how to launch and scale your e-commerce brand. The best part? It’s some of my best advice I’m giving away for free CLICK HERE
3. APPLY FOR THE PRODUCT LAUNCHPAD, our guided e-commerce accelerator. If you are an online seller (or aspiring online seller) and want to supercharge your growth, the Product Launchpad might be the right fit for you. CLICK HERE
4. APPLY TO WORK 1ON1 WITH US: If you’re looking to partner with us, we offer white-glove marketing services to help you scale your brand. From paid traffic and conversion strategies, we help profitably grow your storefront and audience. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE